In a world where we tend to be over-cautious about, well, nearly everything, it’s no surprise that our obsession with safety can carry over to how we live our faith in the world. But it’s always been risky to follow God, and Kevin Harney believes we are missing a vital part of our faith when we play it safe.
In this energizing book, he challenges readers to count the cost, take a chance, and live a reckless faith for the entire world to see. With a focus on “responsible recklessness,” Harney shows readers how to develop a faith that others notice, always supported by prayer, wisdom, the direction of Scripture, and insightful counsel from other believers. He outlines how to be reckless in our love, generosity, service, relationships, prayers, and speech.
Reading Reckless Faith will help you take God-honoring steps to…
- Discover fresh ways you can love God and the people in your life.
- Grow in generosity in a world-impacting way.
- Deepen relationships with other Christians and people who are far from God.
- Pray with new passion and power.
- Share the love and message of Jesus in natural and impactful ways.